Wednesday 22 May 2013

Theme 2 countryside





I didn't do anything to this photo as i thought it couldn't really be improved by Photoshop in any way. I like this photo as it shows the true meaning of the countryside with fields and a calm countryside stream flowing down the middle of them, giving you a real sense of peace and relaxation.









I also didn't make any changes to this photo because i think if it did i might of lost the effect of the sun rising over the hill. I like this photo as it shows a country lane worn down by the constant tractor and cattle movements which gives it a more countryside scene.

 


                                                                     


This photo was not altered in any way. I like this photo as it catches the rising of the sun giving a great orange and red effect over a dug up field and with all the shadows of trees and poles it just adds more and more to the photo.









This photo was not altered in any way. I think this photo is good even no its just a tree it shows what the countryside is like as it shows big green trees and a lot of wildlife probably living in them.





                                                                     



This photo was not altered in any way. This photo is perfect for my chosen subject which is the countryside as it has everything you would expect to find in the countryside, which is big old green trees hanging over a typical country stream giving a scene you would expect to see on a movie.




 On these photos you can see i have used photo shop to highlight the main visual image that i want you to see. All though the previous photo i took was of good quality I decided to turn the photo black and white, then restore the bridge to its original colour to highlight what i want the audience to look at. I like this photo as it shows a original country lane with a old bridge going over it showing a real country atmosphere.
                                                                                Before


















                                                                                                                 After = Dutch angle

3 comments:

  1. I like these photos because it is all about the nature and wildlife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favourite theme because the photos are really interesting and very natural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the angle which you have used on these photographs. I also like some of the editing that you have used like black and white etc.

    ReplyDelete